Greensboro Pediatricians have contracts with many insurance companies and are happy to file these insurance claims for you. Copy of insurance card(s) and Co-pays are required at the time service is provided. If your claim is denied, it is your responsibility to check with the insurance company to find out why.
We participate with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Centivo/Moses Cone
- First Health
- North Carolina Medicaid
- Wellcare ( Starting 07/01/2021)
- United Healthcare Community Plan (Starting 07/01/2021)
- Carolina Complete Health (Starting 07/01/2021)
- Healthy Blue (Starting 07/01/2021)
- AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina (Starting 07/01/2021)
- Tricare “standard” (not Prime)
- UMR (A United Health Care company)
- United Health Care
- Bright Insurance (starting 01/01/2021)
However we ask that you follow up with your insurance company to discuss options available to you and your child.